One product that stands out in the market is Vetafarm Wild Earth Lorikeet 10 kg. In this article, we will explore the benefits of Vetafarm Wild Earth Lorikeet 10Kg and how it can contribute to your lorikeet’s vitality and longevity.
Unveiling the Nutritional Powerhouse: Vetafarm Wild Earth Lorikeet 10Kg
Premium Quality Ingredients
Vetafarm Wild Earth Lorikeet 10Kg is crafted with meticulous care, ensuring only the finest ingredients are included. Each ingredient is carefully selected to meet the unique dietary requirements of lorikeets, ensuring a balanced and wholesome meal.
Tailored Formula for Lorikeets
Lorikeets are nectar and pollen feeders, and their dietary needs differ from other bird species.
Rich in Essential Nutrients
This premium blend is fortified with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support healthy cellular function, strengthen the immune system, and boost energy levels. The carefully selected ingredients provide a wholesome balance of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, ensuring your lorikeet receives a complete and balanced diet.
Encourages Natural Foraging Behavior
In the wild, lorikeets spend a significant amount of time foraging for their food.
Easy to Serve and Store
The resealable bag ensures freshness and prevents the food from spoiling. The pellets are easy to serve, making feeding time hassle-free.
Complete diet for lorikeets.
Made fresh using only the highest quality ingredients.
Rice flour, fructose, sucrose, dates, soy isolate, protein, potato starch, eucalyptus bee pollen, vegetable oil, blueberry extract, prebiotic chicory root extract (inulin), natural organic acids, vitamins: A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, H and K, minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc).
Make it freely available as 80% of your bird’s diet. Wet Mix: Combine 3 level tablespoons of Wild Earth Lorikeet with 4 tablespoons of warm water and mix well with a fork. The remaining 20% of the diet should consist of 15% fresh fruit and vegetables and 5% treats.