If you have a dry, arboreal reptile in need of ventilation, the Exo Terra Screen Terrarium is the perfect habitat. The solid construction and non-restricted air flow provide optimal ventilation while minimizing odors and fungus growth in your reptile’s habitat. The screen design provides a broader temperature gradient, which helps your reptiles to regulate their body temperature more effectively and prevents overheating.
This Exo Terra Screen Terrarium is perfect for housing smaller reptiles like geckos, turtles, and tortoises. This terrarium comes with a sturdy nickel-plated locking door and screen mesh that allows ultraviolet rays from UVB lights or the sun to penetrate deep inside the enclosure. The substrate tray allows you to place a small layer of substrate just enough to absorb spray water and increase humidity levels. The substrate tray can easily be removed from the enclosure through the swiveling bottom door.
The Screen Terrarium is perfect for smaller reptiles, amphibians and insects alike. Keep your pet happy and healthy in this secure and easy-to-clean corner cage that’s just right for most species. This high-quality screen enclosure not only keeps pets cooler during the hot summer months but also provides a secure habitat for larger reptiles or other animals such as birds, lizards or frogs.
Screen Terrarium Key Features
- High-quality, corrosion-resistant black anodized aluminum screen enclosure
- Maximum ventilation – prevents stagnant air
- The black aluminum screen finish for greater visibility
- Includes substrate tray
- Maximum UVB and heat penetration
- Large hinged front door(s) offering full access to cage interior
- Swiveling bottom door for easy substrate tray removal
- Sturdy nickel-plated latches keep your reptiles safe & secure
- Ideal for Chameleons and other tree dwellers
- Cricket proof screen
- Available in 4 sizes
- Size: 45x45x90 cm
Others Available :
There are no reviews yet.