Hill’s Science Plan Performance Adult Performance Adult Dog Food with Chicken is formulated to meet the additional energy needs of active, working and hunting dogs. With clinically proven antioxidants and a high energy density kibble, this food helps support the shiny coat your dog deserves.
- For adult dogs 1+ years of age.
- High energy density kibble.
- With high-quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels.
- Great tasting, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Balanced minerals for healthy vital organs.
- Made with high-quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Maize, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp, digest, vegetable oil, minerals, dried whole egg, flaxseed, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta carotene. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
Delicious and healthy food for a long and happy life. Your most faithful friend always welcomes you with joy and gives you unconditional love. Every moment you spend together is special, so we strive to provide you with more such moments. With healthy ingredients and proper nutrients, HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN gives your dog the food he needs to be healthy and happy throughout his life.
Our pet foods are made from the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our stringent requirements for purity and nutrient content that exceed industry standards.
- Adjust rations to maintain optimal body weight. If in doubt, consult a veterinarian.
- Is this your first time using this food? Mix an increasing amount of the new food with a decreasing amount of the old food within 7 days.
- Always leave fresh drinking water!
- The nutritional needs of pets change with age. Consult your veterinarian at each examination.
- Keep the package out of the reach of children and pets to avoid the risk of suffocation.
There are no reviews yet.