Give your large breed puppy the best start in life by feeding them Hill’s Science Plan Large Breed Puppy food with Chicken. This specially formulated formula contains an optimal level of calcium for controlled bone growth and a unique developmental need of their age.
Hill’s Science Plan Large Breed Puppy food with Chicken Features
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
Large breed puppies (over 25kg when adult) up to 18 months old.
Not recommended for:
Adult or mature adult dogs.
Maize, chicken and turkey meal, brewers’ rice, digest, animal fat, dried whole egg, cellulose, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
- Protein: 29.5%
- Fat: 16.1%
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 44.6%
- Crude Fiber: 3.3%
- Ash: 6.6%
Fresh water should be provided at all times.
The amounts stated above are approximate guidelines and should be adjusted to each dog’s individual requirements in order to maintain optimal body weight.
FOR PUPPIES: 2-4 meals per day. Feed your pet the recommended daily amounts in the table above and adjust quantities according to the size of the pet. If anything is unclear, please consult a vet.
FOR LACTATING DOGS: Food should always be made available to lactating dogs.
Is this your first feeding your dog with this dog food? If so, we recommend mixing the old and new foods together over a period of 7 days, gradually decreasing the quantities of the old food over time. To ensure life-long good health for your pet, please provide a balanced diet for your pet and pay regular visits to your vet (at least twice a year).
There are no reviews yet.