Hill’s Science Plan Kitten food with Chicken is specially formulated for the development needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential. It contains key nutrients that provide your kitten with all the essential vitamins and minerals they need to thrive through the most important stages of growth.
Hill’s Science Plan Kitten Food gives your kitten everything she needs to thrive. A source of high-quality protein helps her build lean muscle and provides essential nutrients for healthy growth and development. Her body gets balanced minerals from a blend of whole grains, fruits, vegetables and fish oil to give her strong bones and healthy teeth. She’ll meet new flavors every time she eats with Hill’s Science Diet Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley wet food. Made with natural ingredients.
- Supports immunity & healthy growth in kittens
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Kittens, from weaning until 1-year-old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
Chicken and turkey meal, maize, animal fat, digest, minerals, fish oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, vegetable oil, cellulose.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
There are no reviews yet.