Hill’s Science Plan Healthy Cuisine Kitten Stew With Chicken is a delicious stew that provides 100% balanced and healthy nutrition while offering an irresistible taste that your kitten will love. This science plan can be fed alone, mixed with dry food or used as a savory topper to entice your kitten.
Kittens up to 1-year-old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Adult or mature adult cats.
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, minerals, vegetables, oils and fats.
Protein 7.7%, Fat content 5.2%, Crude fibre 0.29%, Crude ash 1.6%, Moisture 80.0%, Calcium 0.27%, Phosphorus 0.22%, Sodium 0.11%, Potassium 0.20%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 23,896IU, Vitamin D3 378IU, Vitamin E 110mg, Vitamin C 20mg, Beta-carotene 2.1mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 7.7%, Fat content 5.2%, Crude fibre 0.29%, Crude ash 1.6%, Moisture 80.0%; per kg: Vitamin A 23,896IU, Vitamin D3 378IU, Vitamin E 110mg, Vitamin C 20mg, Beta-carotene 2.1mg.
Additives Per KG:
Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 15.4mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.4mg, 3b405 (Copper) 1.0mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 17.5mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 27.6mg. Technological additive: Potassium alginate 5.0g.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.