The Fluval Sea Flex Saltwater Aquarium Kit 123L- Black makes an exciting addition to Fluval’s bold curved aquarium series. It comes equipped with a mobile device-operated Marine 3.0 LED that offers total control over brilliant custom colors, multiple dynamic effects and a programmable 24-hour light timer. In addition, this all-new Flex includes a built-in filtration system with 2 independent multi-stage chambers for maximum cleaning efficiency.
1. Glass Aquarium
2. Anti-slip Pad
3. Molded Cover
4. Marine Spectrum
LED Light Unit
5. Circulation Pump, Output Nozzle,
and Water Hose with Elbow
6. 2 x Foam Filter Block
7. 2 x Activated Carbon insert
8. 2 x BIOMAX insert
9. Safe, Low Voltage
(for the lighting unit)
10. 4 x LED Brackets
and 8 x bracket screws
Installing your Fluval Sea Flex Saltwater Aquarium
1. Carefully remove all components from packaging, verifying that every piece is accounted for and undamaged.
Refer to components list.
2. Thoroughly clean the interior and exterior of the aquarium using a cloth dampened with fresh water.
Important: Never use soap or detergents to clean items placed inside the aquarium as they can be
harmful to fish and their environment.
3. Aquarium Placement
Important: The Flex aquarium can weigh in excess of 135 kg (300 lbs) once decorated and filled,
therefore, please ensure the aquarium is placed on a specifically designed aquarium cabinet or stand.
Carefully position the anti-slip pad underneath the aquarium. Locate the aquarium and stand on a level, sturdy
surface and away from any electrical equipment, direct sunlight, drafts, heat sources or high traffic areas. Do
not place the aquarium where water spills will cause damage.
• Please ensure the cabinet or stand is sized to that of the aquarium and that it is designed to handle the weight
of a completely filled aquarium. Using a cabinet or stand not sized to that of the aquarium, or articles of furniture
and self-assembly furniture not designed for aquarium use will cause an unsafe condition.
• Please do not place anything other than the anti-slip pad underneath the aquarium. There should be no
additional support or damper in between the aquarium and the cabinet. Use a level to ensure that the aquarium
is perfectly level on the cabinet.