Flourish Trace Supplies a broad range of trace elements demonstrated to be necessary for proper plant health and growth (see below for signs of deficiencies). Trace elements are normally depleted by utilization, oxidation and precipitation.
– Provide a broad range of micro-nutrients (vitamins, amino acids) and micro and trace elements (iron, manganese, nickel, cobalt, etc) that will enhance plant health and growth. Signs of Trace Element Deficiencies.
– Boron: Death of stem and root apical meristem, leaves twisted, young tissue most affected.
– Cobalt: used for nitrogen fixation, same as nitrogen deficiency signs (stunted growth).
– Copper: Young leaves dark green, twisted, wilted, tip remains alive.
– Manganese: Chlorosis of young leaves, with smallest veins remaining green, necrosis between veins.
– Molybdenum: Chlorosis, twisting, death of young leaves.
– Zinc: Reduced leaf size, shortened internodes, chlorosis, spotted leaves, older leaves most affected.
– Nickel: lack of germination or seed formation, required for iron absorption.