The Dymax IQ9 Mini Drop off Acrylic is a sump-like filtration system with high-quality LED light. The 12-gallon or 48-liter aquarium is suitable as both a nano freshwater and saltwater aquarium. The 3-stage filtration system works wonderfully to keep the water crystal clear and healthy. The filtration system is powered by a ph500 pump, that provides excellent water flow throughout the aquarium. There is also a built-in protein skimmer attachment for saltwater aquariums.
The Aquarium Kit is a beautiful, low-maintenance saltwater aquarium system. Each kit comes equipped with all the necessary components needed to build a fully functioning and beautiful mini drop-off style marine aquarium. The kit includes a 48-watt SpaceX Spaceship LED Light, one of two special models designed to grow either freshwater plants or saltwater coral. The 48-watt SpaceX Spaceship LED Light comes with two bulbs that allow you to choose which color spectrum suits your needs best. Each aquarium will be powered by the SpaceX lighted hoods and comes pre-installed with biological media rings for beneficial bacteria colonization.
Best Reasons to Shop
The IQ9 Mini is the ideal choice for freshwater planted aquariums. The 48-watt SpaceX spaceship LED light has the ideal combination of blue and red wavelengths to promote growth in both marine and freshwater plant life. The aquarium will come with biological material to help maintain beneficial bacteria that support healthy plant growth.
- 48W SpaceX Spaceship LED Light
- Dymax ph500 pump
- Filter media
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 18.5 x 8.66 inches (L x W x H)
- Volume: 12G (48L)
Dymax PH500 Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 132G/HR (500 Liters/HR)
- Power Consumption: 10W
Dymax SpaceX LED Light Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 1.4″ (L x W x H)
- Universal Input Range: 100-240VAC / 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 48W (at full power)
- Cable Length: 10FT
- LEDS: 4 Green, 4 Red, 21 Blue, 13 White, 6 Purple (UV)
- Key Features: 24HR Smart Control, Intensity & Spectrum Control, Night Light Option, Convective Heat Exchange Design.