API® POND pH UP pH adjuster slowly raises the pH of pond water, making it more alkaline, without harming delicate pond fish or aquatic plants. It slowly neutralizes acid substances that contribute to low pH, which can stress pond fish and suppress the activity of your pond’s natural biological filter.
- Test the pH level of the pond water with an API POND WIDE RANGE pH TEST KIT.
- Use the dosing cap on the bottle.
- Add 10 ml. of POND pH UP pH adjuster for each 50 gallons of pond water.
- For best results, add to water flow.
- Wait 24 hours, then test pH again.
- Repeat treatment as necessary.