87″ Cat Tree Climber with Swing F216 – For your cat’s delight, this particularly created Go Pet Club cat tree has 5 condominiums, three of which are huge and two of which are medium in size. It also includes two sizable platforms and tunnels that provide your cats plenty of space to unwind. Your cats have somewhere to play thanks to the swinging platform in the center of the cat tree. It includes two mice, a ladder, and platform holes to keep your cat entertained for hours!
- Color : Brown / Beige
- Overall Size : 42″L x 23.5″W x 87.5″H
- 3 Big Condo Houses Size: 19.25″W x 14″L x 11.75″H
- 2 Condo Houses Size: 12″W x 12″L x 10H
- Size of 2 Top Perches: 13.25″Dia x 3″H
- Size of 2 Tunnels: 10″Dia x 12″L
- Number of Ladders: 1
- Posts covered by natural sisal rope
- Covering Material : Faux Fur
- Board Material: Pressed Wood
- Easy to assemble with step-by-step instruction and tools included
The covering material of the cat tree is a combination of faux fur and sisal rope. The latter is a natural material made from the leaf fibers of the agave plant. It’s highly durable, making it ideal for scratching posts and other items that will be subject to frequent use.
Climbing Trees and Playing Posts
This tree has two scratching posts, one of which is covered in natural sisal rope. The posts are perfect for your kitty to climb and play on. You can also add a second post to the toy condo if you want to provide more space for multiple cats or kittens.
Multiple Perches and Condo
This cat tree is a perfect choice for cats who love to play and climb in addition to napping. The condo on the top has an opening door that can be closed when your kitty wants privacy or is left open for them to see their surroundings.
Hammock and Ladder
The hammock and ladder are located at the top of this cat tree, so if your cat likes to relax in a hanging hammock or climb up and down a ladder, then this is the perfect choice for them. The ladder is made of wood and has a carpeted surface to make it easier for your cat to climb up and down. It’s also important to note that the hanging hammock can be used
To help your cat enjoy the highest quality scratching post, we’ve chosen sisal rope as the material for their scratching surface. Sisal is a popular material because it’s durable and long-lasting and it looks great, but it also has other advantages:
- It’s a natural product that cats love to scratch.
- It won’t splinter or crumble over time as other materials might do. Cats will have plenty of fun with this attractive post for years to come!
There are no reviews yet.